Work with Us
Our Baton Rouge staff is looking for a Full or Part Time Assistant Manager.
Our New Orleans staff is looking for a Full Time Sales Associate.
We value our clients and work hard to anticipate their needs and show our genuine appreciation for every visit. We love fashion and hope to make women feel beautiful and confident with their new items. Swap Boutique is a fresh, contemporary designer consignment shop, a haven for fashionable and budget conscious women. Each dress, shoe, and handbag is chosen deliberately for the discerning eye of our customers. We cater to the fashion-minded shopper who appreciates current trends and loves to get a deal. Our consignors are our trend setters, and we work hard to help them get a great return on the items they consign with us.
Swap Boutique has a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager for our Baton Rouge location. Swap Boutique is a designer consignment shop located in Bocage Village. Our days are filled with incoming designer handbags, apparel, and accessories.
Our ideal candidate should have a love for fashion and have strong work ethic. Full or Part Time Available with weekend availability. Shop hours: Mon-Sat 10am - 6pm. Sunday 12pm - 5pm
- Promotes sales by providing expert knowledge, superior service, styling, merchandising, and building strong customer relations with our coveted clients.
- Coaching and mentoring our sales team.
- Researching and communicating upcoming trends with staff and management team
- Meet daily and monthly sales goals. Promote our product and brand through event planning, social media, perks programs, and by maintaining a dedicated wish book
-Ability to resolve staff and customer conflicts, work independently, and foster a positive and productive work environment.
- Maintains a safe and organized store environment for staff and customers
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information inventory and sales data.
- Select, price, and organize incoming and outgoing inventory
- Promotes quality service by meeting organization standards and promoting a productive and positive workplace.
- Photography and social media experience a PLUS!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the position you would like to apply for.